Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tangled Pose Pack








Today I bring you a requested Tangled Pose Pack. The pack consists of 14 poses that are perfect for your stories. There's a few family poses an a couple sad poses. A fine addition to your pose collection. :)
Some parts of the sims joints do clip from how much I had to bend their joints to match the photos; I hope none of you mind that and will just enjoy the poses itself. :)
Enjoy! Enjoy!

Pose Names:
a_fh_tangled_1
a_fh_tangled_2
a_fh_tangled_3
a_fh_tangled_4
a_fh_tangled_5
a_fh_tangled_6
a_fh_tangled_7
a_fh_tangled_8
a_fh_tangled_9
a_fh_tangled_10
a_fh_tangled_11
a_fh_tangled_12
a_fh_tangled_13
a_fh_tangled_14

Pose List Compatible!!!



Credits:
You will need Cmomoney's Pose Player to use these poses.
Newsea Tera (retexture) by Paint-Stroke.
Newsea Evergreen (retexture) by Paint-Stroke.

7 comments:

  1. YES! This is just what I needed! Thank you Hailey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pose with adults and teens? That's new to me. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well actually their all adult poses, but teens can use the same poses as adults. :)
      Your welcome. :)

      Delete
    2. What I meant is that most poses that are meant for multiple sims are usually only for adults, as in how the arms would be touching the shoulder of the adult sim. Since a teen is shorter, the hand would hover over it, therefore rendering the poses not as versatile to use in an adult-teen situation, as opposed to adult-adult or teen-teen.

      But from what I see, unless I'm seeing it wrong, a_fh_tangled_10 and 13 are made so that it works for adult-teen situation like it's shown here, am I right? If that's true, it means that you've taken the time to position it correctly for the shorter teen body, and I really appreciate that.

      Delete
    3. The model using pose a_fh_tangled_10 and 13 is an adult, she's not a teen. When I made the pose I shortened the rig's joints in the leg and spin to make them as if they were shorter.

      Delete
    4. Ahh I see, that makes sense~

      Delete